Monday to Saturday
10:00am - 11:00pm
Noon - 10:30pm
Monday to Thursday
Noon - 3:00pm &
6:00pm - 9:00pm
Friday & Saturday
10:00am - 9:00pm
Noon - 8:00pm
"The Cock" as it's known to the locals is a village pub in the finest tradition. We provide locals and visitors alike with the opportunity to get together in friendly surroundings and enjoy a chat over a refreshing drink and some good food.
We're easy to find, just a five minute drive from Haywards Heath or Burgess Hill and surrounded by many popular country walks and cycle routes as well as the country parks of Ditchling Common, Chailey Common and the South Downs.
- We're now open for coffee every day from 10am and our friends at Lindfield Coffeee Works have produced a special blend just for us.
- You can pop in for afternoon tea and home made cakes.
- You can enjoy more sporting events on the big screen with the Six Nations already in full flow and Sky Sports available all year.
- And you can set yourself up for the weekend with our new Full English Breakfast every Saturday morning between 10 and 11:30am.
- You can enjoy more sporting events on the big screen with BT and Sky Sports available all year
- The Courtyard to the side of the main restaurant has been updated to include a sheltered seating area with Gas Heater when needed. An attractive area to sit and chat with friends and family and to enjoy al fresco dining. Please see the Gallery for latest pictures.